See Why The TTMA-200s Are The Most Versatile Trailer Attenuators On The Market
The NEW TTMA-200, by Gregory Highway Products, has recently passed the Test Level 3 (TL-3) crash safety standards set by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Manual for Assessing Safety Hardware (MASH). This means the trailer is now eligible for reimbursement under the Federal-aid Highway Program, but it doesn’t stop there. The TTMA-200 comes loaded with tons of features and benefits that not only increase safety, but also save you time and money.
Features and Benefits of the TTMA-200
- Meets all required MASH TL-3 testing criteria.
- Patented energy absorbing technology simplifies design and reduces cost. In the event of a collision, these trailer attenuators are equipped with an oversize mandrel which pushes into a smaller set of tubes. This absorption causes the tube to split into four stripes of metal, dissipating the impact. The metal strips then remain with the trailer and pose no harm to passing traffic. This patented energy absorbing technology allows the trailer frame to serve as the energy absorber.
- Only a standard 8-ton minimum pintle hitch is needed for towing.
- Quick attachment to any support vehicle weighing 10,000 lbs or more.
- Requires no dedicated support vehicle and can easily be swapped between vehicles in minutes.
- Trailer attenuators are full galvanized and built to last against moisture and corrosion.
- Easily adaptable to sweeping, salting, sanding, mowing and striping options.
- Can be equipped with optional items including an arrow board stand, arrow board and hitch extensions.
Specifications for the TTMA-200
- 96 in W x 39 in H x 23.5 ft L
- Weight (trailer frame): 1,450 lbs
- Weight (trailer frame with arrow board): 1,750 lbs
- Eight-ton Pintle Hook Height: 19.5 in to 32 in
- Hot-dip Galvanized
- MASH TL-3 compliant (passed Test Level 3-50, 3-51, 3-52, and 3-53)
TSP Offers a Wide Range of Products To Meet Your Needs
Traffic Safety Products, a division of Eberl Iron Works, Inc., offers a wide range of traffic safety products including sign posts, sign post bases, aluminum signs, barricades and parking lot products, to name a few. Our knowledgeable team of customer service representatives are available to answer any questions you may have and can assist you with your next project or order. Let us take care of all your Traffic Safety needs. Click the button below to get started today!